Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 2

Today we learned to fly!!!
Flying 101:
This morning we ALL received our new brooms. As we decorated them, it was interesting to see that some people had Firebolts, some people had a variety of Nimbus models and others had completely new broom brands even I had never seen before!

After our first flying lessons, we flew in broom races. Wow could we fly fast!

Once we had mastered the art of flying on our brooms, it was time to learn the History of Quidditch. All 3 of our first matches were incredibly exciting. I think we are all looking forward to playing again tomorrow.



Witches and Wizards...be sure to tell your parents about some of the other cool things we did today, too!

See you at Hogwarts,
Head Mistress Tree

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Asa. I want to be on Slitheryn's quiddich team. I think I would like to play seeker because I want to try that position.